Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Louisville, KY Gig - Gerstle's

The band I play in (Robert Eskridge and Southern Daze) is playing this Friday in Louisville, KY at Gerstle's if any one who lives nearby is looking for something to do. We play a variety of country, Southern rock, pop and originals. The other guitar player sometimes brings his modified old tube PA amp, pretty cool.

Thanks to @currypowder for some GQ on the place. Has been there since 1924. May not bring the Studio Custom since the stage is small and I mostly play a Tele now. 

Currypowder came out last night, first live meeting with an HFC member for me.  I did bring my Studio Custom after all and got to talk guitars and life. Appreciate the visit!

2022 was quite a gigging year and 2023 looks to be the same.  My cousin took some video, will post when I get it. 

17 hours ago, stedge said:

Id like to see/hear the show!  Play through a boogie?

I’m asking my cousin for his clips. Yes, play an Express 5:25+ that night and most gigs. 
There are live clips of varying quality of past gigs on YouTube with links at www.roberteskridgecountry.com and on the Facebook pages. A few with the MarkIIA.

Archived