Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Off the market - 1984 Fender Esprit Elite

Yeah they are not terribly common and black is the fastest color!

i responded to pm.  Took a couple videos of the sbg and can text.  Did it in nat light w lots of glare so you can see the unpolished player glory. Happy to do same for the EE. 

also have some local CL interest but you never know.  

And fwiw i think the pricing on the yamaha is pretty good. 1900-2k depending as above.  The fender is harder to figure out.  Fewer data points/less common.  I figure this is what it would take for me to sell it. Ow will keep It and find some space.  Not a huge sacrifice. All said, open to debate or just chat guitars, amps, or other hobbies. 

• stedge changed the title to Couple guitars for sale (81 SBG2000 and 84 Esprit Elite), not Hamer.
  • 2 weeks later...

Beautiful guitars!  I have owned both of those models.........................well OK I had a Fender Flame Elite with the factory Kahler [ BTW Those guitars were made in Japan for Fender by Ibanez, that is the same company that makes Ibanez guitars] And the Yamaha SG 2000s I owned were both 1978 model guitars. Both of these guitars are great examples of Japanese craftsmanship. GLWTS.

Edited by ARM OF HAMER

• 4 weeks later...
  • stedge changed the title to Couple guitars for sale (81 SBG2000 and 84 Esprit Elite), not Hamer - Price drop
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Was asked for a scale length and nut width check.

24 3/4 and 1 11/16.  The nut measurement is a little generous on the calipers as I did not want to scratch.  The scale length, I gather, is doubling length from nut to middle of 12th fret as seen in the photos.  Ans that is just a little lint up by the high E string, fyi.

And a photo of how the guitar looks today -

IMG_6801.jpeg

IMG_6802.jpeg

IMG_6800.jpeg

IMG_6803.jpeg

• stedge changed the title to Only one left - a 1984 Fender Esprit Elite
  • stedge changed the title to 1984 Fender Esprit Elite - price drop
  • stedge changed the title to Off the market - 1984 Fender Esprit Elite