Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Musical "estate" sale post 1 - guitar multi-effects pedals, etc. Behringer, Line 6, Boss

A close friend of mine passed about a year ago and his family has been sitting on a roomful of his old gear ever since.  They recently asked me to help them sell it.  I'm going to make a few posts here before going the eBay/Reverb route because 1) I want to get the family the most I can and 2) all of the sales on eBay or Reveb would be on my account, so I would be the one it's reported to on a 1099.

First up are a few guitar processors.  All prices are PP F&F, shipped CONUS.  Please let me know if you feel my prices are out of line, or DM me if you want to make an offer.

Behringer V-Amp - with power adapter, pedal, and original bag - $OLD

Boss GP-10 - with pickup and power adapter - $OLD

0318231159.jpg

0318231036.jpg

Edited by tommy p

The only one of these that I'm familiar with is the Line6 M13.  It's a great multi-effects unit with a bit of a cult following.  Until recently, it was the only way to get a non-vintage version of the Roland Jet Phasor sound.

They have a reputation of switch failure. So much so that there is at least one individual who offers full switch replacements as a service.  I've never had an issue with mine, but buyers familiar with theM13 are wary of units that show heavy use.

Recent Reverb sales indicate that $260 would be top of market for a very clean one.

• Like 1

• tommy p changed the title to Musical "estate" sale post 1 - guitar multi-effects pedals, etc. Behringer, Line 6, Boss