Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS Weber 12" inch Signature price reduced to $45. and LovePedal 5e3 Deluxe pedal

For Sale No Trades

REDUCED PRICE Weber 12" Signature 12A-S 

SPEAKER NOW $45 SHIPPED TO LOWER 48

pm me for photos thankS

This came in a Weber-built tweed deluxe that was used in their break room. It eventually ended up at Dave's Guitars where I bought it.  Recently I bought a Weber Vintage Alnico to replace what I am selling.  

Build date was 10/15/2019.  It looks brand new. I think the link below is for the speaker although the basket in the photo is gloss and mine is flat black. I presume it is an alnico.  8 ohms 25 watts.

If interested, PM me your cell number and I will send you pictures.  $55 including shipping to lower 48 via USP or UPS.   PayPal Gift.   Will ship in the bomb-proof  Weber box and padding.  

https://www.tedweber.com/sig12a-s/

SOLD.     SOLD.  LovePedal Deluxe 5e3 pedal

I bought this from The Shark at Christmastime.  I was going to use it front of my Fender DRRI.   But I have a Weber tweed and a Gibson GA-6 tweed so I go to the real deal.

It is like new. The Shark bought it and flipped it to me.   If interested, PM me your cell number and I will send you pictures.  $55 including shipping to lower 48 via USP or UPS.   PayPal Gift.   

thanks for looking.  

Edited by Pieman
Reduced price

• 2 weeks later...
  • Pieman changed the title to FS Weber 12" inch Signature price reduced to $45. and LovePedal 5e3 Deluxe pedal
On 4/16/2023 at 11:49 AM, JGale said:

Lovepedal to me!

Now I have the full gauntlet, yes? 5E3, Deluxe, Super Six! and a Black Zen. Oh also a red Tchula, but that don't count, yes?😁

If you also have a Gold Tchula, then the Red Moon counts. Otherwise....