Hamer Fan Club Message Center

For Sale Monaco Superpro

Monaco Superpro in amber burst. Lightly played frets in excellent condition! Condition over all is excellent includes OHSC and COA. There may be some swirls and scuffs but no dings I could find. No scratches thru the finish. This model in many folks opinion is one of the few Hamer got right with proper pickup selection. Plays great with low action. Selling because I have too many guitars and don’t really have time to play them. While most folks have raved about this as a rock guitar it has a huge beautiful clean tone. Asking $2100 shipped can take PP, Venmo or Zelle but fees on the buyer. Adding a few pics of my own1 - XOvZHMT.jpg2 - s9CNarh.jpg3 - cV99egw.jpg

Edited by ArnieZ
  • Like 12

Beautiful guitar and a great deal!

Edited by BadgerDave
  • Like 2

Sometimes I don't get us.  We spend all this time complaining of the insane asking prices from strangers, the pitfalls of Reverb and eBay crap, on and on...the glory days of excellent Hamers at good prices gone...

And then, here's one.  A superlative example from a superlative seller at a more than fair price.  Same with the orange Newport.  Why haven't they both sold immediately?  Are we not men?  Are we the HFC??

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Speaking for myself, I have an orange Newport and I dislike victory inlays so much that I sold 4 Triple Threats.

I'm still tempted by this one though.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 5/17/2023 at 6:28 PM, ArnieZ said:

No Takers for this beautiful example??

Absolutely stunning guitar Ernie. But you know my problem: my eyes are bigger than my...........................wallet.

11 minutes ago, rugby1970 said:

Year?