Hamer Fan Club Message Center

SDOD: Harbinger MLS900 Line Array

https://www.musiciansfriend.com/stupid

I just used my pair - connected to a tiny MP3 player - at a long, narrow bar and the sound was full and even all the way to the back with plenty of volume to spare. I'll say it again: these things are stupid good for the money. The fact that they are compact and easy to carry is just a bonus. Don't let the 'Harbinger' name scare you (this time).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, hamerhead said:

https://www.musiciansfriend.com/stupid

I just used my pair - connected to a tiny MP3 player - at a long, narrow bar and the sound was full and even all the way to the back with plenty of volume to spare. I'll say it again: these things are stupid good for the money. The fact that they are compact and easy to carry is just a bonus. Don't let the 'Harbinger' name scare you (this time).

Interesting to hear.  Do they hold up if you get near full volume?

Never really pushed them super hard for very long. I mean, I turned them up to see what they would do - and they were plenty loud enough and sounded great  - but never left them cranked for any length of time. Like anything, it's probably not the best idea.

But they handled what I threw at them very well.

...and now they're gone from the SDOD.

• Like 1

Yeah. I think they were doing one of their Stupid-Deal-Every-Hour promos yesterday (I missed that part) so if you didn't move fast, you missed it.

Not to worry, though. They come around every 3 or 4 months or so.

• 3 weeks later...