Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Marshall SV20 Plexi

Hey all. I have too many amps! After a lot of thoughts, I think the first one on the chopping block is my Marshall SV20 Plexi. This amp is near mint. The only issue is some of the piping lifted. It is a really easy fix - really just need some glue to tack it back down. I purposely moved it so you could see it in picks, but it's actually in place as it sits.

It's a great amp. I've raved about it hear a lot over the last year or two, but I am starting to use the Splawn Supersport and Friedman JEL more as my goto, 20 watt solutions. Seems a waste to have this just sitting on a shelf for the occasional stroll. The FX Loop is great, and it is an aggressive little amp. Louder than you would think in 20 watt mode, and probably with a little more gain than these originally had. It still cleans up quite well with the guitar volume, or set it to run clean as a pedal platform. 

It really does deliver the better part of the plexi thing in a little bit more manageable package in every way from size to dB. I'm sure I'll miss it, but it's probably the one I'll miss the least. 

$1050 Shipped CONUS w/PayPal or Venmo friends and family. I would ask an additional 3% on top if you want to go the Goods/Services route. 

0B64A537-8C6F-4243-9D41-D654042B7EDC_1_102_o.jpeg

9E0DDD0F-2B3D-43C4-9010-2DFA9764D50A.jpeg

• Like 3

Good price on a great amp that doesn’t get many negative reviews. Marshall finally gave the people what they clamored for, a lower watt true Plexi. GLWTS.

• Like 2

It's back. I've no patience for buyers on Reverb with no feedback and aren't members of the site. If I can't even send you an email via their system, my default is that it is some kind of scam these days. 

Edited by LucSulla

Damn. Look on YouTube SO MANY great vid reviews of this amp…..somebody buy this! I would but my 2022 TopHat perfectly scratches my Marshall plexi itch. So does my Valvetech….yet this amp is the real deal. 

18 hours ago, LucSulla said:

It's back. I've no patience for buyers on Reverb with no feedback and aren't members of the site. If I can't even send you an email via there system, my default is that it is some kind of scam these days. 

I had the same experience last month.  At @cmatthes's suggestion, I reported the scammer. 

image.png

• Like 1