Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA: 1986 Hamer Blitz - $2100 - Craigslist

Looks like it is a "Best of Craig's List" and may not actually be active.

I don't know much about Craig's list but I thought "Best Of" were reposts for entertainment. 

Any help here would be appreciated. 

18 minutes ago, Ham Rex said:

Looks like it is a "Best of Craig's List" and may not actually be active.

I don't know much about Craig's list but I thought "Best Of" were reposts for entertainment. 

Any help here would be appreciated. 

Can't help with Craigslist however, I do believe that this is the same guitar that was posted last summer on the Facebook Hamer page... he wanted $4K and I politely declined and suggested I thought it was worth in the $2K range 

• Thanks 1

That ad was up some months ago minus the bad ass playing behind a Harley pic which is surely why it is best of Craigs.  I was going to bring it up here at the time but I guess got lazy.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ChugD said:

That ad was up some months ago minus the bad ass playing behind a Harley pic which is surely why it is best of Craigs.  I was going to bring it up here at the time but I guess got lazy.

It's been listed on & off for a long time.

• Like 2

He responded and I'm trying to work out a deal.

Any advice on how to prove on how to prove he is legitimate as it will be a long distance transaction. 

2 hours ago, Ham Rex said:

He responded and I'm trying to work out a deal.

Any advice on how to prove on how to prove he is legitimate as it will be a long distance transaction. 

Ask for any links to past Reverb, eBay or other FBMP transactions. If nothing exists, beware. 

You can also ask one of the many HFC Illini members to act as a go-between. 

Edited by RobB
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, RobB said:

Ask for any links to past Reverb, eBay or other FBMP transactions. If nothing exists, beware. 

You can also ask one of the many HFC Illini members to act as a go-between. 

Thanks!

He never responded when I said it had to be shipped and I would send a box and return label. Even extra $200-$250 for the inconvenience. 

I figure he never had the guitar because last time it was posted he never responded.

No loss except I really like that guitar and would love to have it in my collection. 

Some things are not meant to be.

I appreciate your thoughts and wisdom.

M

On 2/27/2024 at 8:38 PM, ChugD said:

He claims it is still for sale.

If anyone in Illinois would like to make a few hundred bucks to help me I'd appreciate. 

But again I'm not sure he really owns it.

Never mind I'm trying too hard.

Edited by Ham Rex