Hamer Fan Club Message Center

2004 Taylor 714CE MINT!!!!

Can't find a mark on it...not even pick swirl and could be considered N.O.S. (new old stock) I don't play much acoustic and when I do...I really don't need a guitar this nice. Has the Taylor "Expression" pickup system, Original case included...$2050.00 shipped

Try over at the AGF (www.acousticguitarforum.com) , formerly the Taylor Guitar Forum. Should get some interest over there...

Try over at the AGF (www.acousticguitarforum.com) , formerly the Taylor Guitar Forum. Should get some interest over there...

Thanks for the advice but..i never join a forum just to sell something...always struck me as being kinda slimy?? but..If your a member and wanna give em a heads up...I'd appreciate it!! Thanks! :)

Somebody got a sweetie. Wish I could have swung it.

Yeah...it is a wonderful guitar but..I just can't justify it laying around not being used..most I ever used it was to practice my 80's power ballad intro's!!...lol!! :)

Those are amazing gits.

• 2 weeks later...

The Taylor has landed safe and sound to it's new owner and I'm told that He's more than pleased with the condition and sound of the guitar...another satisfied Hamerite!! :lol:

Archived