Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

It's been a while since the last GAS purge.  I'll start with pedals...

I'll note if any pedals have velcro on them.  If you plan to mount them to a board with Velcro anyways, I'll leave it on.  If not, I'll clean it off.  If you want a pic of the Vecro on the back, just say the word.

All prices do *not* include shipping.  Send me your city/state, and I'll provide a quote.  I'll only charge actual shipping.  If you know me and want to pay via PP friends and family, terrific.  If not, buyer will need to pick up any fees.

  • MuTron Micro-Tron IV $220 + shipping and fees.  Used this to cop the "Dancing In the Streets" sound pretty convincingly.  If you wanna video clip, let me know, and I'll if I can track one down.  Got a Line Six H1 that covers this for me, not as well as this does, but I'm not tying up a slot on the pedalboard for one song.  : )  Inlcludes original box.  Has Velcro on bottom.
    20261004_175617.jpg
  • Diamond Comp Jr. $170 + shipping and fees.  Includes original box.  Has Velcro on bottom.
    20261004_175741.jpg
  • Lovepedal Mosferatu $130 + shipping and fees.  Includes original box.
    20261004_175832.jpg
  • Visual Sound Liquid Chorus $60 + shipping and fees.  Includes original box.
    20261004_175923.jpg
  • Mythos Mjolnir $140 + shipping and fees.  Includes original box, though the box is honestly too small for the pedal.
    20261004_180038.jpg
  • Red Witch Empress Chorus $130 + shipping and fees.  Includes original box.  Has Velcro on bottom.
    20261004_180226.jpg
  • Wampler Tumnus (micro pedal size) $90 + shipping and fees.  Includes original box.  Has Velcro on bottom.
    20261004_180327.jpg
  • Mooer Rumble Drive $40 + shipping and fees.  
    20261004_180928.jpg
  • Klohn Klone (no-name) $50 + shipping and fees.  I have 2 of these.  1 includes original box.  1 has Velcro on bottom.  Probably the best sounding Klones I have, but I opted for others due to the large footprint of these.
    20261004_181037.jpg
  • Electro Harmonix Operation Overlord $50 + shipping and fees.  Includes original box.  Cool overdrive as you can mix the clean sound back in with it.
    20261004_181120.jpg

 

Edited by veatch
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...