qballman Posted August 20, 2010 Posted August 20, 2010 2 USA Electrics For Sale. If in PA, NJ, NY, CT areas I would drive to meet you.1994 Gibson NightHawk, bound neck and body, parallel inlays, 3 pickups (Hum, Single, Mini-hum), 5-way switch and push/pull coil tap, gold hardware, Brown flame top, OHSC. It has been played and has a large pinky wear mark between & below the pickups. No other issues.$7501999 Hamer 25th Anniversary, trans red over mahogany, 2 seymour Duncan humbuckers, semi-hollow w/F-hole, OHSC. Near Mint with no fretwear. 3 small impressions on back and that is it. Played very little.You will not find one cleaner.$850I will take pictures tonight. Email me and I will send them to you. I would sell both for $1,500.Thanks,John570-383-3291 #3142 day phone570-878-9906 cell after 5pmjqballer1@yahoo.com home email
qballman Posted August 21, 2010 Author Posted August 21, 2010 I have lots of pictures now. Here is a link with some pics which are small:http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/msg/1911042441.htmlEmail me for lots more and larger ones.jqballer1@yahoo.comThanks,John
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.