Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

SOLD Artist Korina P90 with gold hardware


Recommended Posts

Posted

 

Sorry, this one has sold, so no longer available

 

Excellent condition with Lollar P-90s (+5% bridge, standard neck) Original Duncan pickups included.

All hardware is gold, including the P-90 polepieces and mounting screws.

OHSC

Weighs under 7 lbs.

Neck depth: .890 @1st fret, .990 at 12th.

Price is $2,000.00 shipped, Sorry US only.  I'll take $200 off and install the original pickups if you don't want the Lollars.

 

I'll be offering this on Reverb at a higher price next week if it doesn't sell here first.

I can set it up with your choice of strings (as long as they're Ernie Ball Regular or Extra Slinky) and preferred action.  

I can drive a reasonable distance from the western suburbs of Chicago for an in-person exchange.

Sorry, no trades.  I'm selling this to pay off the CC bill on a recent guitar purchase.

 

 

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

  • BadgerDave changed the title to SOLD Artist Korina P90 with gold hardware

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...