Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Valvetech 2x12 w Celestion Blues, effects, reverb

Valvetech 2x12 with Celestion Blues, effects loop, reverb & NOS tubes

This amp is 100% mint. latest circuit Valvetech 2x12 with Celestion Blues, Black tolex, white piping, Marshall salt & pepper grill, Telefunken preamp, JJ 6v6 pwr tubes, and NOS RCA 5u4 rectifier tube.

I have close to 1800 into this between the Blues and the tubes and the upgrade to the 2x12 cab.

It has reverb & the effects loop.

1325 shipped is my absolute bottom line (equipped as described). I need a quick sale so I've already gone to my rock bottom. Paypal fees are extra.

You'd pay $1000 + around $50 shipping for a new 2x10 from Rob with effects loop and reverb. Celestion Blues sell all day long used at $400/pair. Not sure what Rob now charges for the 2x12 upgrade, but lets say conservatively $100. Figure the Telefunkens at 4 x $25 conservatively, and the NOS RCA 5U4 at $25. That means you have to pay 1675 min for a new one like this (I put 1800 as I bought from a dealer instead of direct from Rob for instant gratification...dont have the partience to wait several months for an amp), with a very long wait time since Rob's cue is pretty large.

This amp has spectacular tone. Ask Fretmaster (the Gear Page) what his Valvetech sound like run through his Bruno 4x12 open back cab with Celestion Blues...

Carl

Archived