jplynn Posted March 11, 2005 Posted March 11, 2005 Greeting,I'm new to the fan club.I love Hamers and I am an authorized dealer.I wanted to post a link to some pics on the sale forum but keep getting an error message saying I don't have permission.Anyone know something I don't?Jerry
jerseydrew Posted March 11, 2005 Posted March 11, 2005 Greeting,I'm new to the fan club. I love Hamers and I am an authorized dealer. I wanted to post a link to some pics on the sale forum but keep getting an error message saying I don't have permission. Anyone know something I don't? Jerry I think you have to be a supporter. I think this is to prevent some new guy coming along trying to sell crap, and nobody knows him.
jerseydrew Posted March 11, 2005 Posted March 11, 2005 and when are we going to get our "post count" fixed? I know a have quite a bit more than 2 posts over the past few years
DavidE Posted March 11, 2005 Posted March 11, 2005 The cost of being a supporter is a donation of the cost of a happy meal. Many of us contributed more because we use or abuse the place so much. Since this version of the board is very new, there doesn't seem to be a donation link yet. Maybe post a new thread about how to donate and become a supporter and that will get done.
jplynn Posted March 11, 2005 Author Posted March 11, 2005 Thanks David, I'd be happy to help with the cause.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.