mjtripper Posted April 18, 2012 Posted April 18, 2012 I bought this a while ago because I always wanted a strat and it turns out I'm just not much of a strat kind of guy - even though it sounds great. Almost every other guitar I have is a hard tail, short scale set neck or neck through and I just didn't bond with the whole strat thing. It is in good shape with a little fret wear on the first few frets with some minor bumps and bruises here and there. It comes with a fender hard shell case. I haven't modified anything other then adding additional trem springs to take it to five and screwing the spring claw all the way in so the trem is sitting on the body. It does have the bar in the case pocket and the back plate is on it as well, I just forgot to grab a picture of it. Asking $700 shipped and paypal'd to the US only.
mail4kev Posted April 19, 2012 Posted April 19, 2012 NICE! That's like the rosewood twin of my maple Daytona!All the best dude!
mjtripper Posted April 19, 2012 Author Posted April 19, 2012 I added a picture of the body to show the grain better.
mjtripper Posted April 25, 2012 Author Posted April 25, 2012 Price drop to $700 shipped and paypal'd to the US only.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.