Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

WTT my Nickle t-top coil screws for your gold ones


Recommended Posts

Posted

If you ever read that the same coil screws will fit all Gibson humbuckers from the '60s to now, they are basing that on the threads, not on the size of the head. T-tops have smaller headed screws than current Gibson Burstbuckers.

Does anyone need a set of nickle t-top screws instead of the gold screws on one or two of your t-tops?

I need a set of six gold bobbin screws for a '70s t-top pickup. They don't have to be pretty- they are going on a '73 LP Custom. I have the Nickle screws from a t-top pickup to trade (and can slightly sweeten this win-win deal, if necessary)

I have two sets of Nickle screws, if you are doing a full guitar de-glitz, or if you have a t-top Dirty Fingers with 12 Nickle screws.

If you have gold screws, and the old cover, too, I have the suitably worn non-gold t-top cover. (that also, obviously could evened out on my end)

Email/PM me, if interested. Thanks!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...