mrjamiam Posted January 4, 2016 Posted January 4, 2016 This one's been on eBay for a while, getting slightly cheaper. You might hit up the seller and make an offer.http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Hamer-Rick-Nielsen-Futura-Explorer-Guitar-Cheap-Trick-RARE-/262211989593?nma=true&si=ldsZoonQu%252BIeBOA0hn%252BSSXsd4rU%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
sled Posted January 4, 2016 Posted January 4, 2016 If you want one then buy one. They are up on eBay every once in a while and priced high. For what people are asking you could get a nice Hamer USA Special, Studio, Daytona or T-51. USA all the way!
rickysalright Posted January 4, 2016 Author Posted January 4, 2016 This one's been on eBay for a while, getting slightly cheaper. You might hit up the seller and make an offer.http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Hamer-Rick-Nielsen-Futura-Explorer-Guitar-Cheap-Trick-RARE-/262211989593?nma=true&si=ldsZoonQu%2BIeBOA0hn%2BSSXsd4rU%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557I tried that, he's not budging much though. I just missed the last couple that sold for about 650 and 715. I got outbid at the last second on both but that is a little more in the price range that I'm after.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.