Baz Cooper Posted October 9, 2016 Posted October 9, 2016 Hi Guys! I have listed a 1970 Hiwatt Dr103 for sale. it had been modded at one time (Not sure why or what for) but I had a Very good amp builder here on the South Side Of Chicago put it back to stock. It is the late 1960's circuit, darker...more breakup..like a Marshall....which I hear is common with the early ones. Great for guitar. But I'm a Bass Player and I am looking for a 1971 or later 100 watt or a DR201 with 4 KT88's. I have it priced high but I'm a reasonable guy...I am open to reasonable offers. Brand New set of JJ E34L's, biased, preamp tubes are a mish mash of JJ, Sovtek, and Tubestore one one other. I have pics listed in the Ebay Auction. I'm in Orland Park, Il on the south side of Chicago. I would be willing to travel some distance and meet halfway for a trade. Call me if you have any questions. I need to either trade or sell this this week if possible!!! The bottom line is that this is a great sounding amp for guitar and a rare early one. 773-259-6926http://www.ebay.com/itm/222275281009?ss ... 1555.l2649 The below pic is Tom Petersson's 1970 Hiwatt DR103
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.