Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: Brian Moore i8.13 w/ RMC synth piezo

I'm selling my Brian Moore i8.13 guitar. This is a few years old, not the current cheapened import line. The craftsmanship, including fretwork, is really very high quality. Very nice design.

The guitar is made in Korea, but has top quality parts including genuine Sperzel locking tuners, Seymour Duncan '59 and JB pickups (not cheap duncan designed) with pull switch for single coil mode and an RMC piezo pickup / 13 pin synth controller output. The RMC system is used in Godin and other nice high end synth guitars. The RMC piezo system is used on some high end acoustics like those made by luthier Paul McGill for amplified acoustic guitar sounds. The system tracks much faster and accurately than adding a pickup to your guitar.

The guitar is red with a quilt maple top and mahogany body. Maple neck with rosewood board. Hard tail bridge. Controls for the synth on board the guitar. The sticker explaining the controls is still on the guitar as I haven't played it that much. Light weight. Neck is a wide thin shape. A bit too shredder feeling for my taste.

$650 plus shipping in a gig bag.

Archived