Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

WTB: Standard with Vintage Carve Neck (and/or Triple Threat (Yeah, I know...))


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all,

I've sold off a few guitars recently and want to start keeping an eye out for some of the Hamers I would like to have eventually.  Located in New Jersey, if that matters.  Would prefer to find something in the lower 48.

Looking to see what Standards might be out there with Vintage Carve necks.  Partial to Korina or flametops, less on the regular mahogany or straight black, for example.

A triple threat is one of those someday guitars so I figured I would add that on too, even though none of those really seems to be trading hands these days.

Can buy outright, but if people care about partial trades, I have a really nice 2021 Heritage Custom Core H-150 in at 8.3 lbs.  A few lesser pieces as well, including a solid Eastman SB59/v in Antique Varnish, 7.8 lbs, Lollar imperials, 59 neck, etc, a Godin Summit Classic Sunburst with Hardcase, a maybe a few others.  Letting go of most of my other singlecuts as you can see.

E-mail at WorstBandNameEver[at]gmail.com, if needed.

Thanks!

 

  • WorstBandName changed the title to WTB: Standard with Vintage Carve Neck (and/or Triple Threat (Yeah, I know...))

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...