Dutchman Posted September 16 Posted September 16 I've been there. Chis's show was amazing. Adding Alice Cooper oddities it must really be intense! I saw AC at the beginning of the Billion Dollar Babies Tour. Best concert I have ever attended. Huge Spiders coming down and tapping people out of the rafters. You cou hear the screams. All the while a incredible stage show going on. Just a fun spectacle!!! 2 Quote
Saul Goodman Posted September 16 Author Posted September 16 1 hour ago, Dutchman said: I've been there. Chis's show was amazing. Adding Alice Cooper oddities it must really be intense! I saw AC at the beginning of the Billion Dollar Babies Tour. Best concert I have ever attended. Huge Spiders coming down and tapping people out of the rafters. You cou hear the screams. All the while a incredible stage show going on. Just a fun spectacle!!! I wish I got to see The Billion Dollar Babies. I did see Alice in '77 or so. But I would have loved to see Glenn Buxton and Michael Bruce. 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.