Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Recommended Posts

Posted

Unit is in like new near mint condition (It is mint but..ya know..lol!) with hardly any use at all. Will ship in original box along with IEC cable.

$750.00 shipped

PS2A.jpg

PS2B.jpg

PS2C.jpg

Posted

I have one of these and have found it to be the best commercially available attenuator out there…plus it does so much more.

GLWTS!

  • Like 5
Posted
2 hours ago, Jakeboy said:

I have one of these and have found it to be the best commercially available attenuator out there…plus it does so much more.

GLWTS!

They really are a great tool to have in your bag of tricks. I mainly just used them as a power amp for my rack stuff as I don't really have any big amps to tame or smaller amps to unleash..yes..they will give your little 10-20 watters some balls!!.lol!

  • Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...