Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

'93 Hamer Special on eBay


Recommended Posts

Posted

No affiliation.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ME:B:SS:US:1123

Just curious, I know that these particular pickups that are pictured in the auction on this guitar are aftermarket add-ons, but did Hamer ever use HBs in a P-90 size as a stock offering, like DiMarzio's Tone Zone P-90 HB? I've seen those before in Hamers that normally had P-90s, and they actually look good and sound decent from what I remember. I already have two mid-'90's Hamer Specials with full size factory HBs (the usual JB and '59) installed and factory routed, but was curious if anybody knows if Hamer might have sent some Specials out with a similar setup to this particular guitar. Thanks in advance!

P.S. Edited to add: no, I'm not referring to Eclipses or their FB style HBs.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...