Kev Posted March 11, 2011 Posted March 11, 2011 Thinking of selling my Laney supergroup plexi combo its 60 watt and has only been switched on about 10 times since new for no more than an hour a time, all origional and no repairs or needing any ! has the earlier "Laney Sound Systems" logo on the front, sounds lovely but I dont use it. Anybody know what these are worth ?
bubs_42 Posted March 12, 2011 Posted March 12, 2011 Thinking of selling my Laney supergroup plexi combo its 60 watt and has only been switched on about 10 times since new for no more than an hour a time, all origional and no repairs or needing any ! has the earlier "Laney Sound Systems" logo on the front, sounds lovely but I dont use it. Anybody know what these are worth ? The heads have been going for around $1500 USD the last time I looked. I've never seen a combo and or a 60 watter. Sounds Cool !
Kev Posted March 12, 2011 Author Posted March 12, 2011 Its sounds really nice, Partridge transformers and voltage regulater valve to-boot, I'm a bit torn on getting shut but I never use it for gigging as ,my musicman 50rd is much smaller to cart around,, its been in storage for years until a few months ago, now my wife see's it and nags me to sell
bubs_42 Posted March 12, 2011 Posted March 12, 2011 Man good luck with that decision. Got any pictures?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.