wrxplayer Posted May 20, 2011 Posted May 20, 2011 I've got a Li'l Dawg D-lux 5e3 wired by Jim @ Li'l Dawg in very nice shape. Pics below. The amp has the larger transformer and "Paul C" mod for extra wattage and headroom. Puts out about 25 watts and breakup comes on a little later than most 5e3 amps (and it's a bit louder). Very giggable and portable. I'd like to swap it plus cash up to $1K for a great guitar. I like Fender shaped guitars but don't need a traditional tele or strat as I have those covered. Perhaps a 2xHB tele or an H-S-H strat. I don't like skinny necks. Perhaps and SG or a cool Parker or Les Paul? Also got the P90 thing covered. I like Hamers and EBMM guitars. Also perhaps something with a nice Piezo option would be nice. I'm in NJ and work in NYC. Always prefer a handoff to shipping. PM or email me (jimicoltrane@gmail.com) with ideas.
Jakeboy Posted May 21, 2011 Posted May 21, 2011 I have a Lil Dawg 5E3 with the 25 watt OT and it just rocks!!! Mine doesn't have the Paul C mod..... It is stock and these are GREAT amps! Simply awesome OD and distortion. Hand wired ptp made in USA top quality. I have 4 Lil Dawgs and highly recommend the maker.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.