mattb Posted March 16, 2005 Posted March 16, 2005 I can't find a link to donate and I want to know what this outer circle thing is all about. Plus I want to chip in. Thanks
sw686blue Posted March 16, 2005 Posted March 16, 2005 Hey Matt,Here is the link to the old board http://www.hamerfanclub.com/cgi-bin/hamer/...rum/dcboard.cgiOn top you will see a "Make a Donation" button. You will have to use PayPal and then send an e-mail to Ted Martin (ted_martin@hamerfanclub.com) to let him know that you made a donation. He'll then give you access to the "Outer Circle".Hope this helps.NickP.S. How are the guitar parts that I sent to you? Did you finish your guitar?
mattb Posted March 17, 2005 Author Posted March 17, 2005 Thanks, I should have been able to figure that out myself...The parts are great, although they haven't made it onto a guitar yet. They will once i have some free time.Thanks again.
mattb Posted March 17, 2005 Author Posted March 17, 2005 Donation complete. Now how do I get to the outer circle?
sw686blue Posted March 18, 2005 Posted March 18, 2005 Guys,Send an e-mail to Ted and he'll set up your profile accordingly. It took about 2 days before I had access but that was because Ted had not logged in for a few days. Just send him an e-mail and be patient...he's a busy guy.Nick
mattb Posted March 18, 2005 Author Posted March 18, 2005 Cool, I just didnt know if there was a link to the outer circle or something.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.