Pierre07 Posted January 6, 2014 Posted January 6, 2014 I'm not looking for mint, but a used, workman's duotone. What I have is a GT CS4S that basically is a case queen. Havent seen much action, maybe 1 church gig. I dont want to use the word mint, but its as good as new, same with the OHSC. I can add some cash, but be warned, I dont have much ... edited to add: Tune-O-Matic Bridge/Stop TailpieceMahogany Neck & BodyClear Gloss FinishGold TopClear Satin Finish Back Of Neck (Natural Wood)Carved Top HeadstockEbony FingerboardAbalone Dot InlaysStainless Jumbo Frets .055" H .110" W12in Fretboard RadiusS22B - S22B Bridge Pickup w/ Metal Cover to Match HardwareS22J - S22J Neck Pickup w/ Metal Cover to Match HardwareBlack Coils w/ Cream BezelsTwo Volume/Two Tone w/ Push-Pull Coil SplittersChrome HardwareGold Plated LogoDunlop StraplocksVintage Tweed Hardshell Case thanks for looking.
Studio Custom Posted January 7, 2014 Posted January 7, 2014 There are so few DuoTone Customs out there finding a trading partner would be extremely difficult. Sell your guitar and sit on the cash and maybe Duotone will pop up, as they tend to, once a year.
Pierre07 Posted January 7, 2014 Author Posted January 7, 2014 thats what I figured... I dont mind a 3-holer though, anyway thanks for the tip.
FrankieIII Posted January 13, 2014 Posted January 13, 2014 I was never much of a fan of Carvin guitars until they started doing their later models like this one with 22-frets. I have a CT6 that I love.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.