axe2grind Posted March 3, 2015 Posted March 3, 2015 I have a mint Yamaha THR-10 amplifier that I'd like to trade for pickups and effects pedals. I'm looking for quality regular spaces humbuckers in either zebra or cream.Will trade for a couple of sets of pups or a good set of pups and a pedal or two. What do you have?I'll consider Seymour Duncans, Dimarzio, Suhr, Gibson, others...I play everything from Blues to 80s and 90s Metal.They'll be going into an Agile AL-3210.I'm posting on phone so can't put pictures up. Just pm if interested and I'll email pics. I have plenty of references as well.
axe2grind Posted March 7, 2015 Author Posted March 7, 2015 Great little practice amp here. Last call on this forum.
velorush Posted March 7, 2015 Posted March 7, 2015 Love mine. Can also be used for Bass or any other unbalanced input and simultaneously with an iPod. Also serves as a recording interface.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.