Jeroen Posted March 20, 2005 Posted March 20, 2005 hehehe, My drummer came up last night with a video sample of our last recordings!! I've put it on our site. Its not a good quality.....but ya can hear a Hamer!!!!! Official Mane Attraction site!!!! Jeroen
Gabe Posted March 20, 2005 Posted March 20, 2005 Hey Jeroen. Dat klinkt te gek man. Nice music. At first I thought the Hamer sounded a bit shrill on my computer speakers, but it sounds very good in the song with the other instruments. So that will be a nice CD. Good luck. Gabe
Jeroen Posted March 20, 2005 Author Posted March 20, 2005 Hey Gabe,,The sound is from the camera so it sucks a lil... I use an overdrive sound for it (from my Digitech RP3). I really like this sound...use it live a lot too!! My guitarsound has a lot of low but also a lot of high...which gives in my opinion a right brilliance in my sound...also when other instruments come in.. My leads are in this way very clear and I can lay down a masive rhythm sound if I want without changing presetsJeroen
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.