donkerce Posted June 10, 2016 Posted June 10, 2016 I'm a bass player but would really like a Hamer guitar. If anyone would be interested in a straight trade for my Vox bass, let me know. Preferably something with no whammy bar. Full disclosure, the effects built in don't work and I don't know if they are fixable or not. But the bass plays and sounds great. I have plenty of pics if you'd like to see them. d -- http://donkerce.comhttps://soundcloud.com/don-kercehttps://www.facebook.com/donkerce
custom53 Posted June 17, 2016 Posted June 17, 2016 Most people don't like the necks on these but I absolutely love them...!! But I am still looking for a Delta.. I have a "Phantom" (not a Vox).. But it has more of a "Fender" neck.. But I am seriously thinking about your Apollo, but I don't have a Hamer to trade.. I have a '81 Special but It is on the top of my "Do Not Sell" list...
donkerce Posted June 18, 2016 Author Posted June 18, 2016 Agreed, I have two, that's why I'm willing to part with one. Not looking for a Standard or anything, but a Special would be great. These generally go for around $1000 in this condition.
donkerce Posted June 18, 2016 Author Posted June 18, 2016 If no one wants to trade, I might be up for a straight sale.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.