alextazy Posted July 29, 2025 Posted July 29, 2025 Hi, I'm moving and you know the story...too many guitars, Woman acceptance factor on the verge of breakup... it breaks my heart cause I love this beauty but I may (not 100 % sure) let this one go 2006 Monaco Elite SN 656596 tobacco burst pickups changed to : Zhangbucker Pagey A2 neck and SD A2 pro bridge, lovely pair electronics changed to 1V 2T as on all my guitars knobs changed to Ibanez sure grip, my favorites but I have the original knobs everything else stock, gorgeous burst and flames little wear, some normal traces of use but no big deal, frets 95% left, smoke free, case included, etc... I live in Italy and can ship in september, meanwhile the guitar is on hold in Paris at my oldest friend and drummer's house asking for 2700 EUR + shipping PPFF contact me for more, If it doesn't sell, well...i'd be happy to keep it 😉
alextazy Posted July 29, 2025 Author Posted July 29, 2025 with her sisters, when the Artist was still here, the Newport will never leave, the Special may go one day
Disturber Posted July 31, 2025 Posted July 31, 2025 Do you still have the original electronics? Deal breaker for me unfortunately.
alextazy Posted August 1, 2025 Author Posted August 1, 2025 the pots are originals, I just changed the wiring I sold the original pickups sorry PS: these ones, especially the Zhangbucker, are fatastic are a lot better than the stock ones, IMHO
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.