Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I'd like to avoid the fees and scam risk associated with Reverb, so I'm asking $750 plus $15 shipping.  Add 3% for PayPal (or $0 for F&F or Venmo) 

US shipping only (sorry to those who live outside of "evey day a different tariff" land)

The pickups are in excellent plus to near new condition with no rust or tarnish and very slight scratches on the covers. 12" two conductor wire on the neck pickup, 8" on the bridge. Standard Alnico 3 and 5 set.  Mouning rings and hardware included.  The original label for the neck pickup is included. I don't have the label for the bridge pickup.

 

IMG_7316.jpeg

IMG_7320.jpeg

Edited by BadgerDave
  • Like 1
Posted
Posted

I have no idea why my photos are uploading upside down.  🙃

IMG_7330.jpeg

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Bumping once before listing these on Reverb.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...