Hamer Fan Club Message Center

'80 sunburst for sale

'80 B&C sunburst. cherry burst, good frets, some dings here and there. no breaks.

replaced nut and dimarzio super distortion at the bridge. hamer case included.

SOLD !!!!

on ebay this afternoon. :blink:

will consider marshall jubilee and/or 70's master volume marshall gear in trade.

other hamers to be offered shortly.

• 3 weeks later...

Took delivery on this awesome guitar earlier this week. I first saw a Hamer Sunburst in 1980, but was newly married with the first of three kids on the way. Now I have the cash to get the guitar I've wanted for over a quarter century. Played it straight thru to my Blues Junior and it sustains & sustains & sustains ....

Thanks John. I'm always a little nervous buying things on the internet, but I couldn't be more pleased.

- Chris

Took delivery on this awesome guitar earlier this week. I first saw a Hamer Sunburst in 1980, but was newly married with the first of three kids on the way. Now I have the cash to get the guitar I've wanted for over a quarter century. Played it straight thru to my Blues Junior and it sustains & sustains & sustains ....

Thanks John. I'm always a little nervous buying things on the internet, but I couldn't be more pleased.

- Chris

chris,

you are very welcome !

I'm glad that you are happy with the sunburst and that its getting a loving home :blink:

its been a little rough on me downsizing after all these years,

but you made things a bit easier on this one for me.

Archived