luiss Posted March 13, 2005 Posted March 13, 2005 There is a consensus in Japan Bacchus are betterthan Fender Japan and higher price.
JJ Paul Posted March 13, 2005 Posted March 13, 2005 Hi Mobbie...JJ Paul LOVES his Bacchus Clapton Cut 'Splorer.I mean...everyone that plays it loves it too.These things are priced at ridiculous bottom feeder prices for what hey are IMHO!!And Matte Henderson was right... My Bacchus' neck just is so perfectly playable and resonant.Guess I'll be definitely keeping my eyes open for more Bacchus stuff on eBay from now on."JJ" Paul
JJ Paul Posted March 14, 2005 Posted March 14, 2005 'Later @ home I'll get some pointy piccs out to you.In the meantime I'd like to announce that I nailed the CT realfake Bacchus.Pointies rule!!!!
Smakutus Posted March 15, 2005 Posted March 15, 2005 'Later @ home I'll get some pointy piccs out to you.In the meantime I'd like to announce that I nailed the CT realfake Bacchus.Pointies rule!!!! Cool.. Let's see em'Thanks,Jeff.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.