steviej Posted March 28, 2010 Posted March 28, 2010 Original 1973 Marshall 50w Super Lead Head Includes: original Marshall cover Excellent cosmetic and working order. Point to Point wiring Replaced Power cable Asking $1500 / or would consider a trade for a Splawn Quick Rod Send me a PM if interested. Serious Inquiries Only Please. Thanks for looking.
harry65 Posted March 29, 2010 Posted March 29, 2010 that is fargin badazz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! holy grail tone..................
Turdus Posted March 29, 2010 Posted March 29, 2010 Circuit board or hand wired? I believe the change was made sometime in '73. Looks great!
steviej Posted March 30, 2010 Author Posted March 30, 2010 Circuit board or hand wired? I believe the change was made sometime in '73. Looks great!Point to Point. Pics added.
dewey finn Posted April 10, 2010 Posted April 10, 2010 Is this amp still available? Need to sell an Les Paul to fund the purchase of this amp. I have a Standard plus. Really nice maple top. Great condition! Anybody wanna help me out?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.