crunchee Posted August 16, 2010 Posted August 16, 2010 No affiliation. It's too pricey for me, not crazy about the condition, BUT this is the first I can recall ever seeing a USA Archtop GT (now the Studio GT, I guess) with a stadium logo--that is, next to an ad for a Goldtop Watson, i think. I can't quite tell if this has the regular Schaller tuners or the minis (the minis seem to appear on thin necks up to sometime in '93 from what I've found), but the pictures might be worth a look see.http://cgi.ebay.com/Hamer-USA-1993-Studio-...49462?pt=Guitar
Bloozguy Posted August 16, 2010 Posted August 16, 2010 No affiliation. It's too pricey for me, not crazy about the condition, BUT this is the first I can recall ever seeing a USA Archtop GT (now the Studio GT, I guess) with a stadium logo--that is, next to an ad for a Goldtop Watson, i think. I can't quite tell if this has the regular Schaller tuners or the minis (the minis seem to appear on thin necks up to sometime in '93 from what I've found), but the pictures might be worth a look see. http://cgi.ebay.com/Hamer-USA-1993-Studio-...49462?pt=Guitar I've never seen one with a stadium logo either...looks huge compared to the logo on my '96 GT. Those are full size Schallers. The minis have a round insert in the back and the full size are D-shaped.
crunchee Posted August 16, 2010 Author Posted August 16, 2010 I've never seen one with a stadium logo either...looks huge compared to the logo on my '96 GT. Those are full size Schallers. The minis have a round insert in the back and the full size are D-shaped. Yup, you're right! The size of that logo seems to make everything else look smaller.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.