RJoseph133 Posted March 10, 2005 Posted March 10, 2005 (IMG:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/RJoseph133/Mon1.jpg)(IMG:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/RJoseph133/Mon2.jpg) Quite the looker, eh?(Edit) Still triying to get these f*%^*&g pics to show up...
ctrixie Posted March 10, 2005 Posted March 10, 2005 Quite the looker, eh? Ohhh, nice and wave-y grain on that one
sirDaniel Posted March 10, 2005 Posted March 10, 2005 I guess you wont be needin that standard anymore...
gfc55 Posted March 11, 2005 Posted March 11, 2005 Here's a picture of a Monaco bass we saw at the HFC 7 tour. To me, it bears a fairly strong resemblance to your new bass. I've been scanning the Monaco bass posts to see if it would show up here. I plan to bring my new Monaco bass too...
RJoseph133 Posted March 11, 2005 Author Posted March 11, 2005 Here's a picture of a Monaco bass we saw at the HFC 7 tour. To me, it bears a fairly strong resemblance to your new bass. I've been scanning the Monaco bass posts to see if it would show up here. Believe it or not, the Hamer rep thought that this was a photo of the bass I bought, also. The quilt patterns are awfully close to the pic that is on the "Factory Tour" section, as well as some of the photos I've saved from other HFC7 tour-goers. He was supposed to be calling Frank to find out for sure, but he was positive that it was one of the first ones made. (The serial number is year 2004.)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.