miragejake Posted November 22, 2010 Posted November 22, 2010 This really is a great, great guitar for the money guys. Made in the Westerly, RI Guild plant before Fender bought them out...these are much more sought after than the Tacoma, WA Guild's. $450 shipped firm is the HFC price....$25 cheaper than I have it listed on TGP. This is a D4NT (NT means Natural Top) D-size, solid spruce top, mahogany sides, arched mahogany back, natural satin finish, rosewood fretboard and bridge, dot inlays, tortoise plastic pickguard, w-b-w top binding, black back binding, chrome Grover tuners, 1-11/16" nut, with HSC. Serial # is AD044518. I had a Fishman Matrix Infinity installed on it about a year ago. It sounds REALLy good. I don't know how to really upload an MP3 here on, but if you're interested in the guitar...I've got a song recorded w/ the Guild that will blow you away. The guitar is not perfect cosmetically. There's some scratches and dings on the top, and there is some wearing under the pickguard that you can see. But there are no structural issues at all. Some very minor fret leveling may need to be done in the future on frets 1 through 5, but right now it's not an issue at all. Neck is good and straight. Some of the binding started to come off the back last year, I glued it back, but some glue residue never really came off...just a small cosmetic issue. I challenge you to find a better USA made acoustic electric for this price. Not looknig for trades right now. Need to sell as my old lady is 7 months pregnant, and we are trying to build a little nest egg PM me here or email jguinn@textron.com
miragejake Posted December 9, 2010 Author Posted December 9, 2010 ok, bump again...this was sold, but the buyer flaked.
miragejake Posted December 15, 2010 Author Posted December 15, 2010 bump, i'll do $400 shipped east of the mississippi today only!! hear that sound?? ...that's me crying like a little girl. stupid deal here folks.
miragejake Posted December 15, 2010 Author Posted December 15, 2010 this is a stupid good deal...I'm SO thininking that I'm an idiot Serial...if only my old lady were not 8 months pregnant...and on a rampage
miragejake Posted December 18, 2010 Author Posted December 18, 2010 bump...somebody needs a Christmas present
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.