hamertek98 Posted February 2, 2011 Posted February 2, 2011 Would like to trade new gold schallers for Dunlop Dual Design. The Schallers have been opened (no package) but never mounted or used. Finish of the Dunlops doesn't matter.
hamertek98 Posted March 8, 2011 Author Posted March 8, 2011 I need the Dunlop strap parts. I have bits and pieces. Finish doesn't matter.
morningstar Posted March 9, 2011 Posted March 9, 2011 I have complete new Dunlops to swap for your Schallers. They are in a Carvin bag and display card/hanger but the product inside is 100% Dunlop.Black or Chrome your choice.EMAIL me at hamernut at yahoo dot com.thanksmorningstar
hamertek98 Posted March 9, 2011 Author Posted March 9, 2011 I have complete new Dunlops to swap for your Schallers. They are in a Carvin bag and display card/hanger but the product inside is 100% Dunlop.Black or Chrome your choice.EMAIL me at hamernut at yahoo dot com.thanksmorningstarThanks Morningstar! I'll send you an e-mail asap.Thank You, DeWayne
hamertek98 Posted March 10, 2011 Author Posted March 10, 2011 Mailed the Schallers today! Thank you so MUCH!
hamertek98 Posted March 14, 2011 Author Posted March 14, 2011 Package arrived today. Thanks Morningstar!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.