DavidE Posted March 11, 2005 Posted March 11, 2005 I don't know what it is, but the volume drop when I use my modulation modeler seems to be worse now. I haven't changed my presets. Perhaps it's the guitars, drive pedals or amp, but I guess I'm now tired of the volume drop when using many of the sounds.Anyone have this problem with it? I thought it was only the leslie sim, but it seems to do it on the phase shifter too.I think I'm going to put separate pedals on again. Then again, I hardly use modulation effects, so maybe I should just dump 'em completely....
serial Posted March 11, 2005 Posted March 11, 2005 How are you powering it? Batteries or w/a wall-wart connector?
DavidE Posted March 11, 2005 Author Posted March 11, 2005 How are you powering it? Batteries or w/a wall-wart connector? Voodoo Labs Pedalpower 2.
copper blue Posted March 11, 2005 Posted March 11, 2005 try talking to these guys:http://www.instituteofnoise.com/L6/home.asp?pid=5
DavidE Posted March 11, 2005 Author Posted March 11, 2005 There's really no help there or the Line6 boards for this issue.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.