Bigstu Posted February 26, 2012 Posted February 26, 2012 New to the forum and a big fan of Hamer guitars.I'm looking for a Tally in mint to good condition.I live in Tasmania Australia and happy to pay shipping etc.I am a genuine buyer and hope to find a great guitar.Thanks for any help or assistance.stu
Kurt L Posted February 26, 2012 Posted February 26, 2012 I don't have one for sale but wanted to wish you good luck in your search. They're great guitars!And welcome to the HFC. Lots of nice people here.
Bigstu Posted February 26, 2012 Author Posted February 26, 2012 Thanks KurtSteve Jackson has a Pro at Jackson's Rare Guitars in Sydney for $2800 or thereabouts.I am looking for the Talledega with the Phat Cats etc not the pro.Thanks for your kind welcome. This is the first forum I have every been involved with and I have learnt a huge amount already. I have five Hamer's all from 07 and they are just all wonderful. The only thing I have done is replace the Tonepro bridge with a Callaham ABR style bridge. Mr Callaham certainly makes the bee's knee's or the ducks guts. Fantastic quality and does what he says it will do.I would be interested in anyone else's comments on the Callaham ABR.Fingers crossed I will get lucky with the guitar.Stu
sonic1974 Posted February 27, 2012 Posted February 27, 2012 Thanks KurtSteve Jackson has a Pro at Jackson's Rare Guitars in Sydney for $2800 or thereabouts.I am looking for the Talledega with the Phat Cats etc not the pro.Thanks for your kind welcome. This is the first forum I have every been involved with and I have learnt a huge amount already. I have five Hamer's all from 07 and they are just all wonderful. The only thing I have done is replace the Tonepro bridge with a Callaham ABR style bridge. Mr Callaham certainly makes the bee's knee's or the ducks guts. Fantastic quality and does what he says it will do.I would be interested in anyone else's comments on the Callaham ABR.Fingers crossed I will get lucky with the guitar.StuI saw someone selling one on the gear page, thegearpage.net
Bigstu Posted February 28, 2012 Author Posted February 28, 2012 Thanks for the tip.Much appreciated.stu
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.