Samuello Posted October 13, 2013 Posted October 13, 2013 Please someone buy the T-51 or I might have to! And: IMO a traditional bridge suits T-51 better so I wouldn't worry about the non-original bridge. Prices lowered (650€ for the T51 and 1250€ for the Gibby).
byk Posted October 18, 2013 Author Posted October 18, 2013 Please someone buy the T-51 or I might have to! And: IMO a traditional bridge suits T-51 better so I wouldn't worry about the non-original bridge. Prices lowered (650€ for the T51 and 1250€ for the Gibby). Many thanks for your kind words Samuello.
byk Posted October 28, 2013 Author Posted October 28, 2013 Hi, I have sold several guitars here, and precisely my favourite Hamer ever (which I also bought here, by the way), doesn´t sell? It may be a sign for me... Anyway I just wanted to let you all know that both guitars are still available (although they are now advertised elsewhere). Cheers, byk
byk Posted November 12, 2013 Author Posted November 12, 2013 Hi everyone, The T51 guitar is now sold (somewhere else, but to a Hamer fan). The Gibson is still available, reasonable offers will be seriously considered. Best regards, byk
byk Posted January 27, 2014 Author Posted January 27, 2014 I know it´s not a Hamer but it´s nice too.
byk Posted February 6, 2014 Author Posted February 6, 2014 Hi, May I ask you guys to do me a favour? I am selling the guitar as it was when I bought it. Recently, a potential buyer asked me about the nut, which appears to be some kind of "special" nut. The problem is I have no idea what is it (I know it sounds good, and it´s more than enough for me ). Would anyone please know? A couple of pictures: Many thanks, best regards, byk
cynic Posted February 6, 2014 Posted February 6, 2014 Looks like a Joseph O'Kelly compensated classical guitar nut
byk Posted February 6, 2014 Author Posted February 6, 2014 Hi cynic, Perfect, just what I needed, many thanks! Cheers, byk Looks like a Joseph O'Kelly compensated classical guitar nut
byk Posted March 12, 2014 Author Posted March 12, 2014 Hi, All three guitars now sold. Thanks everyone. Best regards, byk
T-51Fred Posted March 12, 2014 Posted March 12, 2014 I'm curious, did you sell to Americans or did they sell locally?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.