Sugartune Posted April 15, 2014 Posted April 15, 2014 Hi, I'm building my own Cabronita style guitar (sorta) and I foolishly ordered the wrong Powertron mount style. I ordered the "English Mount", which has the pickup ring. I actually need the "Filtertron" style mount. Direct body coupled in the route, as opposed to floating on the pickup ring. Mine's BNIB. I only opened it to confirm that I made said mistake. Do you has? Willing to trade? I don't care if yours is new or old and beat, etc. As long as it works perfectly. Preferably in Canada to avoid cross border nonsense.Cheers!Matt
matchful Posted April 15, 2014 Posted April 15, 2014 I'll trade you. I have a direct mount that I bought used. Works, cover spotless, but 4-5" lead. In Dallas.
Sugartune Posted April 16, 2014 Author Posted April 16, 2014 Sorry I should clarify. Its a Powertron Plus that I have and am looking for. Apologies for the omission.
capridriver Posted April 16, 2014 Posted April 16, 2014 I have got nothing to trade but keep my fingers crossed that you may find someone to trade. And good luck for your project. I like Cabros . Will play mine next week on a club-gig .
Sugartune Posted April 16, 2014 Author Posted April 16, 2014 They are quite nice. Enjoy yours! Cheers!
Sugartune Posted April 21, 2014 Author Posted April 21, 2014 Will purchase your Powertron Plus Filtertron mount, if you have one instead of trade. Thanks!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.