GSHTX Posted December 9, 2014 Author Posted December 9, 2014 A lot of interest on "The Bay" this time around.... Would much rather sell it on here though!
GSHTX Posted December 11, 2014 Author Posted December 11, 2014 FeeBay, well it didn't sell.......This is a good deal, a very good deal...... I don't get it!
proxmax Posted December 11, 2014 Posted December 11, 2014 did you try it here?http://www.prsforums.com/forums/index.php?showforum=15or here?https://www.facebook.com/groups/145885655440/or here?http://www.vintagerocker.com/forum/forumdisplay.html?17-The-Yard-Sale
GSHTX Posted December 11, 2014 Author Posted December 11, 2014 I've tried PRS, DR Z, FeeBay, Fender forum, Hammer Fan Club,Craig'slist, you name it... I don't understand . This is a smokin' guitar. The only thing is, I am used to (42 years playing) of two pckup guitars, could not adjust to three, that is why my Strat still sits unplayed as well for over 10 years! You ain't goona find one of these for this price anywhere, period, I'm just nuts!
proxmax Posted December 15, 2014 Posted December 15, 2014 maybe you should try to take photos that show better the 10 top.strong sunlight or flash could help.
GSHTX Posted December 16, 2014 Author Posted December 16, 2014 Good idea! Don't get it, this is a smokin' guitar! AND, it's a cheap price.....
proxmax Posted December 16, 2014 Posted December 16, 2014 this pic was taken with an old ixus 50 in macro mode and flash. the vintage natural finsh turns out great in my guess.
cynic Posted December 18, 2014 Posted December 18, 2014 The newer shots appear very yellow like the surface is reflecting a good deal of the color of the lighting in the room, and somewhat over exposed. What's closest to the actual color, the new photos, or the old deleted ones? In the old photos of the top, there looked to be a very slight burst. Is that the case or is the color uniform across the entire surface?
GSHTX Posted December 18, 2014 Author Posted December 18, 2014 The new photos look a little more golden because they were done indoors. The "old" photos were taken in the sunlight. The color is uniform on the top. The color is a bit closer to the outdoor shots I would have to say. The indoor shots, while better shots, do have a slight gold color due to the room and available light. Hope that helps! I had several people contact me regarding the original photos so I decided to post some new ones. If you would like to see the other photos, I can email them to you.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.