Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

==> FS: Monaco Elite - PRICE DROP!


Recommended Posts

Posted
On 11/2/2016 at 10:14 AM, MCChris said:

Very satisfied customer here. Someone buy the OP's Monaco Elite!

Glad you like it!

 

Yes, please, someone buy the Elite.  I've got one incoming so it needs to find a new home. So... price dropped to $1600 shipped/PP CONUS.  

Posted
On 11/2/2016 at 10:14 AM, MCChris said:

The Krautster arrived yesterday and it is spectacular. Every bit as awesome as the one I played at Make'n Music several years ago when Mobster came to town and I took him on the requisite Chicago guitar store tour. I was unemployed at the time, so the price tag made it a pipe dream that I would ever own one.

I also knew better than to plug it in and completely fall in love with it. Last night I plugged it in at home and my god that Haussel pickup is amazing.

Very satisfied customer here. Someone buy the OP's Monaco Elite!

 

Incoming guitar was a let down.  Monaco Elite has been withdrawn.

  • 9 months later...
Posted

This Monaco Elite is back up for sale. Every time I get it out I don't want to sell it, but then it just sits in the case 99% of the time.

I'll sell it without pickups if you don't want the ones in it or if you send me pickups you want in it I'll install them before shipping it out.

$1650 shipped CONUS with pickups

$1575 shipped CONUS with out pickups

https://reverb.com/item/5190852-hamer-usa-monaco-elite-2003-premium-quilt-top-ebony-fingerboard

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...