rocketroll Posted June 4, 2018 Posted June 4, 2018 Made in USA 1990Serial: 025704Nitro finish Ferrari redMahogany bodyBolt on neckSchaller tunersNeck pickup: Dimarzio-made Hamer "Slammer" single coil, OBL Sustainiac systemMiddle pickup: Dimarzio-made Hamer "Slammer" single coilBridge pickup: Dimarzio-made Hamer "Slammer" humbuckerControls: 1 master volume, 1 master tone5-way switch, 2 mini toggles for OBL pickupSchaller Licensed Floyd RoseSchaller strap locksNeck: 3 piece rock maple, tapered neck heel9,5" Fender neck radius25,5" scale24 fretsEbony fingerboardBoomerang mother of pearl inlays Refretted in 2016 by Swedish "True temperament" legend Anders Tidell with a progressive low setup. The nitro paint is starting to show some slight signs of aging. No cracks or repairs. Backplate and truss rod covers are missing. Overall great condition and plays awesome .. All parts are 100% original. The hardcase is a USA made G&G. Item is located in Sweden. Will ship within the EU. Price 14 000 SEK Happy to answer any questions!
Montelovesco Posted June 4, 2018 Posted June 4, 2018 I bought and shipped one of these for @reemsky a few weeks ago and even if I not into superstrats so much I REALLY was tempeted/impressed... GLWTS!
reemsky Posted June 5, 2018 Posted June 5, 2018 Great guitar and nice color! Good luck with the sale.
Caddie Posted June 5, 2018 Posted June 5, 2018 Not for me but I'll bet its sold before the end of biz today. Soooo good lookin'.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.