NEWMAN60
Members-
Posts
131 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by NEWMAN60
-
Creating A Hamer: a behind the scenes look
NEWMAN60 replied to HSB0531's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Saturday morning at the guitar shop,David B's standard -
Creating A Hamer: a behind the scenes look
NEWMAN60 replied to HSB0531's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
This of course is one of the test blanks and was later used for a chip and dip platter. -
Creating A Hamer: a behind the scenes look
NEWMAN60 replied to HSB0531's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Newme, I have some pics. I have to get them all together. Someone should clean that vacuum press.Oh wait,don't bother "THEY"got it. -
Creating A Hamer: a behind the scenes look
NEWMAN60 replied to HSB0531's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Hey Northy,there are a few pictures of that thing being made,aren't there? -
Creating A Hamer: a behind the scenes look
NEWMAN60 replied to HSB0531's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
That is the Steve W " blow and wipe board"sorry B -
Creating A Hamer: a behind the scenes look
NEWMAN60 replied to HSB0531's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Jackass does but he does not know how to post them!! -
Awesome! Look at that shot with the Hamer headstock with a Marshall cab. Already, two action shots from two recently made axes. Wenge + Checkerboard. All that time , late 90's through a few years back, they wouldn't take an order of the 80's models.Thanks Diablo, Bm I'm a purple fan, love the sparkle. See, somebody plays these things,thanks!!
-
Creating A Hamer: a behind the scenes look
NEWMAN60 replied to HSB0531's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Yeah, good luck with that...Blind leading the blind! ;P Ouch. Hey I can post a pic. Here is a blast from the past. Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day. Teach Jackass how to post a pic and we will be entertained for life. Another blast fromthe past. cool -
Creating A Hamer: a behind the scenes look
NEWMAN60 replied to HSB0531's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
No way,is that Bm? -
Creating A Hamer: a behind the scenes look
NEWMAN60 replied to HSB0531's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Miss that rack!!!Looks like a slow week-betcha everyone kicks ass though!!! -
Creating A Hamer: a behind the scenes look
NEWMAN60 replied to HSB0531's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
What a minute? Where is the control cavity ?? -
Creating A Hamer: a behind the scenes look
NEWMAN60 replied to HSB0531's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
What? A single humbucker special? What is so one-of-a-kind about that? -
Creating A Hamer: a behind the scenes look
NEWMAN60 replied to HSB0531's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Yeah, good luck with that...Blind leading the blind! ;P Ouch. Hey I can post a pic. Here is a blast from the past. Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day. Teach Jackass how to post a pic and we will be entertained for life. You better damn well not let Steve see you with that,even today! -
Creating A Hamer: a behind the scenes look
NEWMAN60 replied to HSB0531's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Stick to making shit shiny Jackass,leave the computer stuff to the experts,hi MCChris!! -
Creating A Hamer: a behind the scenes look
NEWMAN60 replied to HSB0531's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
I hope I remembered to put the rod cover on! I think Newman hit me in the head after that with his headstock. Look at that soundroom. Fully stocked rod cover wall and everything. It doesn't look like that now. There is yellow police tape all around the Hamer floor and there are chalk body outlines on the floor where we all worked (I think somebody urinated on mine to rub it in!).Bm What is on the table ?? the shirt,it has sleeves?!?!?!?!? -
Creating A Hamer: a behind the scenes look
NEWMAN60 replied to HSB0531's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
I hope I remembered to put the rod cover on! I think Newman hit me in the head after that with his headstock. Look at that soundroom. Fully stocked rod cover wall and everything. It doesn't look like that now. There is yellow police tape all around the Hamer floor and there are chalk body outlines on the floor where we all worked (I think somebody urinated on mine to rub it in!).Bm What is on the table ?? -
Creating A Hamer: a behind the scenes look
NEWMAN60 replied to HSB0531's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Is that Lou's? - Austin yup Is that a Watson with a regular headstock? I think they were that Monaco thingy,only one person could know for sure. -
So what if I wanted to place a custom order???
-
Shishkov remembers everything! Those R.N. checkerboards were made from old stock GSTM's.
-
The boys played in the rain,uh mud.
-
I was in a puddle of mud all day,now to dry out with seven/seven.
-
Twas a HOLY SHIT day for Diablo!
NEWMAN60 replied to BCR Greg's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Would a picture of me with the casket count?? Take a picture of yourself standing next to that piece of equipment you're named after (unless they threw it in the dumpster today). HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA -
The Kyle show!We need a wreck.
-
That is a Pirro checkerboard!!!
-
Twas a HOLY SHIT day for Diablo!
NEWMAN60 replied to BCR Greg's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Would a picture of me with the casket count??