Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Nan0brain

Members
  • Posts

    53
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Nan0brain

  • Birthday 03/10/1992

Previous Fields

  • guitars
    This, That, the Other

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    FL
  • Interests
    Those darn Hamers...and Phish.

Recent Profile Visitors

882 profile views

Nan0brain's Achievements

Member

Member (1/4)

112

Reputation

About Me

Hamer was my first electric - before that I had only played a Jay turser junior acoustic, which was quite rough. This Hamer, comparatively, was such a relief to play as a novice. Searched their name and read all about em, thought they were cool. that was back in 2006. Had my teenage eyes on the pretty monacos and customs from the start, and here in 2023 I was lucky enough to acquire the very same.

Definitely cannot speak highly enough of this ephemeral company and their exquisite, sentimental instruments. If I ever end up needing to part with what I have, I want to offer them to people who have similar feelings about Hamer, naturally. Meanwhile, I enjoy the Hamer lore.

×
×
  • Create New...