HoboMan Posted November 10, 2024 Posted November 10, 2024 Preferably in black. Anybody have one laying around they want to get rid of?
Biz Prof Posted November 11, 2024 Posted November 11, 2024 10 hours ago, HoboMan said: Preferably in black. Anybody have one laying around they want to get rid of? Pretty sure the one Carvin bucker I have is a M22V, but I'll check.
HoboMan Posted November 11, 2024 Author Posted November 11, 2024 10 hours ago, Biz Prof said: Pretty sure the one Carvin bucker I have is a M22V, but I'll check. Let me know. Thanks
HoboMan Posted November 12, 2024 Author Posted November 12, 2024 3 hours ago, Biz Prof said: I stand corrected. Its a C22B. That's what I'm looking to replace with the M22SD. The C22B is a great PU. more in the vintage PAF range. I'm looking for something more aggressive. Thanks for checking.
Biz Prof Posted November 12, 2024 Posted November 12, 2024 12 minutes ago, HoboMan said: That's what I'm looking to replace with the M22SD. The C22B is a great PU. more in the vintage PAF range. I'm looking for something more aggressive. Thanks for checking. You're welcome!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.