Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Brad Gillis in Vintage Guitar Mag!


MR714

Recommended Posts

Guest JackButler
Posted

I always thought of the Flying W as the flamed trans/Aztec gold guitar he had that was a single necked V style with the shorter middle "prong".

..cue Peter w/ the pic...lol.

Posted

I always thought of the Flying W as the flamed trans/Aztec gold guitar he had that was a single necked V style with the shorter middle "prong".

..cue Peter w/ the pic...lol.

Oh Great Curly hair one you are correct on the Flying W. You know I always aim to please---

One "Flying W" coming right up!!!! Under Very safe Lock and Key!!!! :lol::lol::):P

27 frets, running LEDs, and even has a rocket launch on the back of the headstock-god you have to love the '80s!!!!

FlyingW-1-1.jpg

Peter

Posted

Nothing subtle about that!

Guest JackButler
Posted

THANKS! PETER!!!!!!!!!!

GORGEOUS!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...